Easy edamame salad with tuna
This light and fresh edamame salad with tuna is incredibly easy to make and is perfect served for a flavoursome weeknight meal.
- 2 cups edamame beans
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled into ribbons
- 1/2 head lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in spring water
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- black sesame seeds, to serve
- In a large bowl combine all of the salad ingredients apart from the tuna.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Pour almost all of the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Gently break up the tuna and arrange over the salad. Drizzle over the remaining dressing and serve.