Everybody loves a cheeseball! Whip up this savoury cheeseball for your next dinner party - it makes a great addition to a platter of crackers and crudité.
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 8 gherkins, finely chopped
- 15 olives, sliced
- 2 tbsp chutney or relish
- 1/2 cup hard cheese, grated
- pinch salt
- 75 g finely slivered almonds
- Place cream cheese, gherkins, olives, relish, grated cheese and salt together in a bowl. Mix well to combine. Set aside in the fridge to chill for an hour.
- Meanwhile, lightly toast almonds in a dry frying pan over medium heat until golden. Remove almonds from heat and allow to cool on a dinner plate.
- Remove cheeseball ingredients from fridge and roll into a ball. Coat liberally with toasted almonds.