This asian-inspired, flavour-packed coleslaw is fit to accompany any family meal or special occasion.
- 1/4 cup (60ml) white white vinegar
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1/2 large (650g) wombok (chinese cabbage), sliced thinly
- 6 green onions (green shallots), sliced thinly
- 1 bunch radish, sliced thinly
- 100 g packet fried noodles
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped curly parsley
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a jug or small bowl; stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a large bowl. Add the dressing; toss lightly until combined.