Crown Range Cellar manuka and ginger honey bliss balls
These manuka and ginger honey bliss balls are packed with natural goodness. Refined sugar-free, dairy-free and gluten-free, these balls shine with Crown Range Cellar Manuka & Ginger Honey
- 1/2 cup dried figs, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup New Zealand dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup raw (natural) almonds
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut or coconut chips
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp Crown Range Cellar Manuka & Ginger Honey
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 -3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, coconut or finely chopped pistachio nuts for rolling
- Place the figs, apricots, almonds, almond meal, coconut, raisins, honey and tahini in a food processor.
- Process until a chunky paste forms. You want to leave some texture to the mixture. Roll into even-sized balls, then roll balls in the sesame seeds, coconut or pistachio nuts.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
To find out more about Crown Range Cellar's exceptional edibles made from South Island blackcurrants and Manuka honey, visit www.crownrangecellar.com