Cranberry orange mini loaves
Get your bake on this Christmas with this cranberry orange mini loaves recipe, which makes four delicious mini loaves. Perfect for gifting or to keep for your own feast!
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 75 g Mainland Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 tsp orange zest (approximately ½ an orange)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 900g loaf pan or pans, and line with a strip of non-stick baking paper so it overhangs on both sides.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl and set aside. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, orange juice and zest and mix until combined. Gradually add in the flour mixture, alternating with the milk, mixing after each addition until combined. Fold in the cranberries.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake for 45-55 minutes for a large loaf or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.