Crispy and golden, these savoury sweet corn fritters are brilliant served on their own with a side salad or topped with a poached egg as a nutritious weekend brunch.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels, cooked
- 1 1/4 cups (185g) flour
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup (280g) greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Combine corn, flour, parsley and green onion in a large bowl.
- In a jug, whisk together eggs and milk. Pour into corn mixture and stir until combined.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on high. Brush with oil. Cook 1/4-cup measures of mixture 2 minutes each side, until fritters are golden.
- To make yoghurt dip: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Season to taste. Serve with fritters.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.