Coleslaw, cabbage recipe, brought to you by Australian Table
- 1/2 small cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 3 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- 6 green onions (shallots), finely sliced
- 1 cup (280g) low-fat natural yogurt
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Combine vegetables in a salad bowl. Combine yogurt mustard and 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl, and season to taste.
- Add dressing to salad and toss well. Cover and chill before serving.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.