Chocolate truffles, chocolate recipe, brought to you by recipes+
- 1 tbsp cream
- 50 g dark chocolate (cooking), broken into pieces
- 50 g dark chocolate melts, melted
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsalted pistachio kernels, toasted, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp slivered almonds, toasted, finely chopped
- Place cream and cooking chocolate in a small heatproof bowl over a small saucepan of simmering water (don't let base of bowl touch the water). Heat gently until chocolate begins to soften. Remove from heat, then stir until smooth. Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Roll chocolate mixture into balls. Place on prepared tray. Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using 2 forks dip truffles into melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off, then roll in pistachios or almonds to coat. Transfer to a plate to set. Serve.