Chocolate tiramisu, cream recipe, brought to you by Australian Table
- 1 cup (250g) mascarpone
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 3/4 cup (180ml) strong black coffee
- 1/4 cup (60ml) marsala
- 1/4 cup (180ml) cream, whipped
- 1 cup (150g) dark chocolate melts, melted
- 1/2 cup (125ml) prepared pouring custard
- 125 g savoiardi biscuits (sponge fingers)
- grated chocolate curls, to serve
- Line an 18cm x 28cm slice pan with baking paper, extending paper over edges.
- Using an electric mixer, beat mascarpone with icing sugar in a large bowl, until creamy.
- Combine coffee with marsala in a jug. Gradually beat 2 tablespoons coffee mixture into mascarpone.
- Fold cream through mascarpone mixture. Mix together cooled chocolate and custard in a bowl. Chill both mixtures until required.
- Dip sponge fingers in remaining coffee mixture. Layer in prepared pan with mascarpone mixture, finishing with chocolate custard. Chill until required. To serve, top with chocolate curls.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.