These tortillas are brimming with delicious ingredients including lettuce, chicken, salsa, sour cream and avocado, all sprinkled with cheesy corn chips.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- pinch chilli flakes
- 100 g corn chips
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- torn lettuce leaves, sour cream, sliced avocado to serve
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 red capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1 corn cob, char-grilled, kernels sliced (see tip)
- 1 lime, juice
- In a Tefal Gourmet Anodised 26cm frypan, heat oil on medium. Sauté onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes until onion is tender.
- Stir in chicken, stock, cumin, oregano and chilli flakes. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until stock has reduced by half, then set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Arrange chips on tray, then sprinkle with cheese and cayenne pepper. Bake for 4-5 minutes until cheese melts and is golden. Cool, then crush.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- When ready to serve, fill tortillas with lettuce, chicken mixture, salsa, sour cream and avocado, then sprinkle with cheesy corn chips.
Visit www.tefal.co.nz for more cooking inspiration.