Chicken burgers, chicken recipe, brought to you by Australian Table
- 2 chicken breasts (340g) roughly chopped
- 2 green onions (shallots) finely chopped
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- turkish bread, cut into 4 pieces, halved and toasted
- 1/4 cup (75g) mayonnaise
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced into thin ribbons
- 1 cup grated carrot snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- Place chicken, onion, teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds in a food processor. Process until just combined, taking care not to over-process or mixture will become too wet to handle. Chill, then mould into 4 patties.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium. Cook patties for 3-5 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- Spread bread bases with mayonnaise. Top with chicken patties, cucumber carrot and snow pea sprouts. Serve with top of roll.