Great for a late summer barbecue, serve with fresh salad.
- 600 g chicken thigh fillets
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- sea salt
- Chop chicken into 2cm cubes. Place in a shallow dish with coriander, olive oil, lime juice, garlic and paprika. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, more if possible.
- Thread 2 to 3 cubes of chicken onto small skewers and barbecue or cook on a griddle until chicken is well cooked. Season with sea salt, and serve.