This is the simplest dish – essentially softly cooked tomatoes, cheese and toast.
- 30 g butter
- 36 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- cracked pepper
- 150 g gruyère cheese, sliced
- 6 ciabatta rolls, cut in half and toasted or 12 slices of ciabatta loaf, toasted
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add tomatoes, thyme and season with cracked pepper.
- Cook on low heat for 3 to 5 minutes – tomatoes should still be firm.
- Place into 6 ramekins.
- Place gruyère slices into 6 side dishes.
- Cut toasted ciabatta and divide into 6 for each serving.
- Serve medley immediately as individual servings while the tomatoes are still hot.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.