Breakfast bake, sausage recipe, brought to you by Everyday Food
- 200 g turkish bread, sliced
- 500 g chipolata sausages
- 4 rashers rindless bacon, quartered
- 2 red capsicums, seeded, thickly sliced
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup flat parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 bunch snipped chives
- eggs, poached (see notes), optional
- Preheat oven to hot, 200°C.
- Arrange bread, chipolatas, bacon, capsicum and tomatoes in single layers in a baking pan. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Season to taste.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, turning once, until bread is golden and tomatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley and chives. Serve with poached eggs if desired.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.