Blue cheese baked potatoes
This scrumptious recipe takes baked potatoes to delicious new heights! Stuffed with blue cheese and sour cream, these spuds are the perfect side dish or so tasty enjoyed as is
- 20 Little Diggers potatoes
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp flaked sea salt combined with ½ tablespoon of cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 80 g blue cheese
- 3 tbsp chives, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 180ºc. Wash and dry the potatoes thoroughly and add them to a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and combine to well to ensure even coverage.
- Dip the potatoes in the salt and pepper mix one at a time to coat lightly. Spread them out evenly on a baking tray and bake for an hour or until tender.
- Whisk together the sour cream and blue cheese until smooth. Season with a touch of salt.
- Slice a cross in the top of each potato and gently squeeze to open. Remove any excess salt.
- Top each potato with a small dollop of the blue cheese mix, then sprinkle over the chives to serve.