Berry and white choc muesli bars
These berry and white choc muesli bars contain all the nutritious goodness that seeds and berries have to offer, making them a perfectly healthy snack for any time of the day.
- 2 1/2 cups puffed rice
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt flakes
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 140°C. Grease a 20cm x 30cm rectangular slice pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
- Combine puffed rice, dried blueberries and all the seeds in a large bowl.
- Place honey, vanilla and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until mixture just comes to a simmer. Pour honey mixture over dry ingredients; stir until evenly coated. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips; stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture to pan; press down firmly with the back of a lightly oiled spoon. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan until slice firms. Cut into 16 bars.