Bean salad, bean recipe, brought to you by Australian Table
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted capsicum
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g beans in half crossways
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1/2 cup pitted olives
- 1/4 cup shredded basil
- 1/2 cup sliced artichoke hearts
- Steam beans for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat olive oil garlic clove in a frying pan on medium-high heat. Add cooked beans, roasted capsicum, olives and artichoke hearts. Season to taste.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, tossing occasionally. Stir through basil.