Baked potatoes, vegetables recipe, brought to you by Woman's Day
- 1 kg coliban or sebago potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 1/2 cup olive oil or duck fat
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves removed
- flaked sea salt, to serve
- Preheat oven to very hot, 220°C.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil on high; boil 12-15 minutes, until just tender. Drain well; shake lightly to rough up.
- Pour oil into a baking dish; heat in oven 5-10 minutes.
- Add potatoes to hot oil, turning to coat; bake 30 minutes. Turn, sprinkle with rosemary; bake a further 20-25 minutes, until golden and crisp. Season to taste.