Baked fish with a sesame, pistachio and harissa crust
Nadia Lim's baked fish recipe may be the perfect entertaining meal. The oven does all the hard work to create this gluten-free dish that's ready in just 20 minutes. Be sure to serve hot sprinkled with coriander
- 1-2 tbsp sesame seeds (black, white or mixture)
- 1 tbsp ground sumac
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp salt
- 4-6 fillets fresh white fish or salmon, skin off
- 4-6 tsp harissa (Nadia used Culley’s or Julie Le Clerc’s brand, check label if eating gluten-free)
- 1 tsp liquid honey
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- coriander leaves to garnish
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Mix sesame seeds, sumac, pistachios and salt together.
- Lay fish fillets on prepared tray. Spread with harissa paste and drizzle with a little honey. Sprinkle over pistachio mix.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and bake for about 8 minutes until fish is just cooked through.
- Serve hot from the oven, garnished with coriander.