Baileys cheesecakes, egg recipe, brought to you by Woman's Day
- 8 chocolate ripple biscuits
- 250 g cream cheese, chopped, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 tbsp baileys irish cream liqueur
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- thickened cream, whipped, to serve
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Line 8 muffin pan recesses, using 2 strips of baking paper crossed in the centre.
- Place a biscuit in the bottom of each recess.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, liqueur and vanilla together, until well combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, until smooth.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture evenly into recesses. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until just set.
- Allow to cool at room temperature. Chill for 1-2 hours. Serve topped with whipped cream.