Bacon and egg meatloaf cups
Dinner, lunch, make-ahead breakfast or picnic hamper filler - these meatloaf cups are perfect for any occasion! This recipe sees bacon, beef mince and egg come together to create a tasty mini munch
- 12 thin rashers rindless bacon
- 750 g beef mince
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 egg, plus 2 extra
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salad leaves, tomato relish to serve
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Lightly grease recesses of a 12-hole muffin pan. Line sides of each with a bacon rasher.
- In a large bowl, combine mince, breadcrumbs, onion and egg. Season and mix well.
- Press mixture firmly into recesses, leaving a 1cm bacon edge at top.
- In a bowl, whisk sour cream and extra eggs together. Pour evenly over each meatloaf.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until bacon is crisp and egg mixture is set. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Lift out and serve with salad leaves and relish.