Baby caesar salads
Treat your Christmas guests to something special with these baby caesar salads.
- 12 baby cos lettuce leaves (to serve)
- 2 cups shredded cos lettuce
- 3/4 cup herbed croutons
- 1/4 cup aioli
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 6 anchovies, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- freshly cracked pepper
- 12 slivers of parmesan for garnish – optional (slice parmesan with a peeler)
- Combine shredded cos lettuce, croutons, aioli, mayonnaise, parmesan, anchovies and garlic. Toss and season.
- Spoon mixture into each lettuce cup, arrange on a platter. Top with a sliver of parmesan. Arrange on a platter and serve.
Keep screen on while I cookDone! Your screen will stay awake for an hour or until you leave this page.
Keep your screen alive while you cook. No more shutting down mid-recipe. Your screen will stay on for an hour with no impact on your device settings.