4 ingredient raw chocolate brownies
These raw chocolate brownies are heavenly! They're gooey, sweet and incredibly satisfying. All you need is 4 ingredients and a food processor and you’re good to go!
- 2 cups pitted dates (soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes)
- 1 1/2 cups sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder (Natalie uses Natava Superfoods Organic Raw Cacao Powder)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Place sunflower seeds in a food processor and blend on high until the seeds are finely ground.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend together until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a lined baking dish and press down until flat. Chill the brownies in the fridge for 1-2 hours before slicing up, then enjoy immediately. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
For recipes, tips and inspiration from Natalie, visit www.nataliebrady.co.nz